Friday 23 April 2010

Alternating fashion...

I managed to get down the the lovely Spitalsfields market (such a cool area....east london you rule) and watched designers showcase their creations at the Alternative Fashion Week 2010.
It was.....mmmmhh...interesting.

Not particularly my favourite show but some interesting who should possibly be showing at more prestigious events. I must admit that some of the pieces were really conceptual and some very very commercial.

My favourite was Tramp in Disguise, Anna Wilkinson and Mary Ratcliffe.

Mary Ratcliffe is a tutor of fashion and a designer who puts together secondhand clothing in a fun quirky and very topshop way in my opinion.


I love the accessories which have been customised and the little bow ankle covers - great stuff Mary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.