Friday 10 July 2009

creating a website

Now i am experiencing a rather irritating thing trying to set up my website in order to register the name before its bought by someone else or a company etc.

Now on registering my business all was fine re the business name but going for the site now the domain is already taken by someone in the USA and if i want to buy it off them the minumum they would accept is 101dollars! Now even with the exchange rate it still equates to about at least 65quid....so i debated whether to add www......designs.com or www.......studio.com or www........clothing.com to the end of the name (im specifically leaving the name of my brand out until it it all up and running...i know the suspense is killing!). I ended up going with designs...but still a little unsure...it has to grow on me i guess....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.