Wednesday 13 January 2010

1.000.000 tee...the battle is on

I love this concept and wish them all the best with it



Anything which aims to build sustainable employment within Africa is close to my heart ....check them out on
http://onemilliontee.com/blog/about

'The idea:

selling 1,000,000 t-shirts each with a number from 1 to 1,000,000. Thus, each t-shirt will be unique. To create a global movement.

The Cause:

Help create sustainable job opportunities in Africa.

Why?

For the past living years of my life I’ve seen billions and billions of dollars donated to Africa but I do not see much changes, the real solution is creating sustainable job opportunities for them to sustain themselves, not by just giving them piles of food, money, and medicines. When they have a job to earn a living, they have money for food, medicines, and to send their children to school. With education, their children’s lives will change forever and their generations to come. And World Cup South Africa 2010 is next year; the world will see how capable and talented bunch of people they are.'
I got a message from one of the directors of this company in regarding to sourcing tees from Africa and I looked over their concept and very excited about their policy and what they are doing...sounds great. They definitely have my support

http://onemilliontee.com/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.