Friday 12 February 2010

Bollywood here i come

Awaiting confirmation but its as good as booked but next month will see me in India ... my first trip there and should be an interesting one.

I will be visiting an eco factory (i know the eco term...though in my blog title i need to ditch it soon....) and they do alot of things very ethically and i will be there to investigate to research and to learn.

I will confirm as things move into place but next week details should be in place.

So i must remember...cows are not food out there but friends....friends not food friends not food friends not food...hey...who do i have to kid im as good as veggie as i hardly eat meat...just about chicken! Either way its good to remember :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.